Win one of two Team Red Cross places in the 2020 Virgin London Marathon
Thanks to Land Rover's partnership with the Red Cross, direct Jaguar Land Rover employees, aged 18 or over, can win one of two fully paid places in next year's London Marathon, held on 26th April 2020.
Land Rover and the Red Cross have worked together since 1954 and from 2019 the partnership is funding disaster preparedness and disaster response projects around the world. As 2020 will be the 40th anniversary for this world famous race it will be a great year to take part especially as you will be running as part of Team Red Cross and supporting this valuable work.
As part of the prize, the winners will also receive:
- Dedicated support from the British Red Cross, including training plans
- A British Red Cross running vest
- Team Red Cross representatives cheering for you at points along the route
- An exclusive invitation for you, your friends and family to the 'Team Red Cross' VIP post-race party.
- A massage and private shower room to refresh, and delicious food and soft drinks to refuel in a five-star location after the race.
- The opportunity to win fantastic prizes with the British Red Cross, including the chance to spend the night before the marathon in a five-star London hotel.
- An evening reception with other Team Red Cross runners before the Marathon event with expert speakers
You may only enter once. Any additional entries will not be counted.
The prize draw will open on Monday 26th November (9:00AM) and close on Friday 6th December (12:00 NOON). The two winners will be selected randomly so that everyone who enters has an equal chance of success. Winners will be notified via phone on the 6th December, providing plenty of time to get training in before the big event on Sunday 26th April 2020.
Good luck everyone!
Please see below the prize draw terms and conditions, including full details of the prize.