Ordering food has never been so easy. Using the Time2Eat app you can now get hot food delivered direct to your area.
Think of it as your own internal Jaguar Land Rover Solihull version of Just Eat or Deliveroo. Your Time2Eat app makes ordering food at Solihull easier than ever before – and it gets delivered directly to a location near you.
You can order and pay for hot food via the Time2Eat app and Compass will deliver it to your building, ready in time for your break.
To get your favourite items delivered direct to you, get your fingertips at the ready and follow these 10 easy steps:
1. Download the Time2Eat app by visiting your app store or by clicking here.
2. Once you’ve downloaded the app, use your company code ‘JLR’ then enter your work email address if you have one, or your personal email address if not. Enter the verification code which gets sent to your email to get started
3. From here you can browse the menus
4. Select either click and collect from the Overlander or, to be delivered to your work area, select ‘Location Click and Collect’
5. Once you’ve selected your delivery location and time, you can pay for your order via the app. Remember you need to place your order at least 90 minutes before your break time to give the canteen chance to cook it fresh
6. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an order confirmation and number
7. You will be able to track your order and when it’s ready for collection, you’ll receive a notification
8. Collect your order from your collection point
9. Head to your nearest rest area once you’ve collected your food
Time2Eat is just one way we are listening to your feedback and making changes to improve your workplace experience. If you have any other feedback about how your area is making improvements, email us at Solihull@jlr-colleaguecommunications.com